One of the most ubiquitous prints seen amongst the trendiest teens and fashionable yuppies of today is the tribal print. The fashion industry is teemed with tribal-printed dresses, high waist shorts, shoes and bags.
Featured blogger: Rosalinda Tijoe
What is not to love? Tribal print appeals to the aesthetic sensibilities of both vintage style lovers and trend setters. It’s so easy to mesh with different laid-back looks such as the denim on denim ensemble put together by style blogger from Indonesia Rosalinda Tijoe.
This is as good a time as any to incorporate tribal prints into your style and appreciate the rustic vibe they contribute. Start with these backpacks:
1. Marcoola Backpack, $59.50, Billabong
2. Tribal Drifter Backpack, $61.50, Roxy
3. Background Check Backpack, $44.00, Billabong
4. One Way Ticket Backpack, $44.50, Volcom
5. Take Me With You Backpack, $54.00, Billabong